Manor Crescent, Drayton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2HP
- FOUR BEDROOM (3 DOUBLES AND 1 SINGLE)
- TERRACED HOUSE WITH DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/WC & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- SPRINGFIELD & COURT LANE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE, LAYOUT & LOCATION OF THIS FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
We are delighted to introduce to the market, this substantial four bedroom terraced house in the heart of the highly sought after area of Lower Drayton Lane.
The property has space in abundance across two floors, having been generously extended, with the added bonus of a spacious driveway to the front.
On entry to the property, there are two reception rooms and cloakroom/wc.
Completing the ground floor there is the kitchen/diner with 'French' style doors opening to the southerly facing rear garden.
Moving to the first floor, you have four bright and airy bedrooms 3 double 1 single. The first floor is completed by a modern bathroom.
The property also benefits from an outbuilding/office, gas heating via radiators and double glazing.
We feel this wonderful property would make an excellent family home, with its size both internally and externally, we strongly recommend booking an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: C
PORTSMOUTH CITY COUNCIL TAX BAND: C